At National Wood Treating Company, we offer our services nationally and internationally.
We are currently licensed and have done work in Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Idaho and California.
Goal: To Provide Excellence in Wood Pole Inspection and Treatment – Since 1981.
- Trained to Identify Problem Areas in Timber Members.
- Licensed Applicators Use Fumigants to Arrest and Prevent Wood Decay
- Trained to identify NESC violations
- Trained to evaluate pole and hardware conditions
- Use field data collection hardware and pole inspector software in the field
- Will manage your pole inventory reporting conditions and provide customized to fit utility needs
- Upon request a review of cradle to grave management
- Development of specifications to meet your needs unique to your system
Contact us immediately to implement inspection and maintenance of your wood structures. Our comprehensive treatment program will protect your wood members from further deterioration and also identify those that need reinforcement or replacement.
For additional information or to arrange for an estimate contact us at:
National Wood Treating Co.
P.O. Box 3418
Albany, Oregon 97321